Delicious Hawaiian Chicken Breasts recipe shared by RecipesnFood.
Don’t dare to try this Delicious Hawaiian Chicken Breast Recipe; if you did so, you will be a fanatic of this Delicious food and its recipe too. It’s a secret ingredients recipe. Check out what the secret ingredients makes it special!
- 4 green onions
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 4 chicken breast halves
- flour seasoned with salt and pepper
- 14 oz can sliced pineapple
- 1 avocado
- Chop onions using only 1" of green tops. Saute in 1 tbsp of butter until glazed. Transfer to crock pot.
- Coat chicken breasts in seasoned flour. Saute in butter until brown on both sides.
- Transfer to crock pot. Drain pineapple. Pour juice over chicken.
- Cover and cook on low 3-4 hours (high 1½ - 2 hours) or until breasts are tender.
- Saute pineapple slices in butter until golden. Place on heated plater. Top each with a chicken breast.
- Slice avocado into 8 lengthwise strips. Place 2 strips on each chicken breast.
- Serve pan drippings over rice.