Delicious Zippy Zucchini Casserole recipe shared by RecipesnFood.
Delicious Zippy Zucchini Casserole
Recipe type: Dinner Casserole
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 2 cup shredded zucchini
- 2 tbsp chopped seed jalapeno pepper
- 2 tbsp finely chopped onion
- ⅔ cup biscuit mix
- 4 tbsp shredded cheddar cheese
- In a small bowl, beat the eggs, oil, salt and pepper.
- Add the zucchini, jalapeno and onion; stir to coat.
- Stir in biscuit mix and cheese.
- Pour into a 24 oz baking dish coated with non-stick spray.
- Bake 375°F for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.