Double Coconut Cupcake recipe shared by Sweeter Life Club.
Double Coconut Cupcake
Author: sweeter life club
Recipe type: Snack
- 1 cup self raising flour (sifted)
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/4 Cup Natvia
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon vanilla essence
- 125g unsalted butter (melted)
Coconut icing (frosting)
- 2 tablespoon Natvia
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 75g unsalted butter (softened)
- 2 tablespoon hot water
- desiccated coconut toasted lightly
- Preheat oven to 180 C. Line muffin holes with paper cases.
- Combine flour, Natvia and coconut and make a well in the center.
- Mix butter, eggs, buttermilk and vanilla essence and and pour into the well and fold until combined.
- Transfer into the paper cases and bake for 15 minutes or until tooth pick comes out clean when inserted in the center.
- Place 1 tablespoon of coconut the last 5 minutes into a lined tray for the topping.
- Transfer to wire rack to cool.
To make frosting:
- Mix butter, coconut and Natvia together and slowly add hot water until thick enough to form a spreadable paste.
- Sprinkle the toasted coconut to finish decorating.