Dragon Vegetables recipe shared by ravi kumar from Ching’s Secret.
Make most famous Chinese dish Dragon Vegetables in Indian Style. Dragon Vegetables is very spicy and tangy flavour of Indo-Chinese Cuisine. It’s a type of salad which is served as a snack and one can eat it with main course meal. The recipe for Dragon Vegetables is easy and quick to make.
- ½ cup (100g) Ching’s Secret Red Chilli Sauce
- 1 Cup French Beans (chopped & blanched)
- 2 Cups Cubed Capsicum
- 1 Cup Sliced Baby Corn
- 1 Cup Blanched Cauliflower Florets
- ½ Cup Cubed Carrot
- 1 tbsp. Minced Ginger
- 2 tbsp. Minced Garlic
- 2 Cubed Medium Onions
- 2 tbsp. Sesame Oil
- salt to taste
- 2 tbsp. toasted sesame seeds
- Heat oil in a frying pan & fry the ginger & garlic for 1 minute.
- Add the onions & fry for 2-3 minutes, until their colour changes.
- Now add the carrot, cauliflower & baby corn & stir-fry for 4-5 minutes on a medium flame.
- Mix in the Ching’s Secret Red Chilli Sauce along with the rest of the vegetables.
- Stir-fry on a high flame till all the vegetables are coated. Adjust salt. Sprinkle sesame seeds before serving.