Easy as Banana Cake recipe shared by Sweeter Life Club.
Easy as Banana Cake
Author: sweeter life club
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 3/4 cup self-raising flour
- 150g butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1/3 cup Natvia
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- Melt butter, add vanilla essence, Natvia, milk, mashed bananas and egg slightly beaten.
- In a big bowl sift flour. Add above ingredients and stir until just mixed.
- Pour into lined square cake tin.
- Place in per heated oven at 170 degrees, for 40 mintues.
- Cool in tin for 10 minutes, cool and ice using the choc frosting recipe on the Natvia website. Enjoy.