Easy Jam Muffin Tiffin recipe shared by Rahul Upadhyay from Kissan Tiffin Timetable (IFN).
Jam Muffin is healthy and tasty mini meal your child will love to eat. Jam Muffin is a small and sweet little treat you can give your kids. You can be sure that they’ll finish it all and bring you back an empty Tiffin.
- Kissan Jam: 2 tbsp.
- Whole wheat flour: 1 cup.
- Baking powder: 2 tsp.
- Salt: 1/2 tsp.
- Sugar: 2 tbsp.
- Egg: 1.
- Milk: 3/4 cup.
- Oil: 1/4 cup.
- Walnuts: 2 tbsp for garnish.
- Banana: 4 tbsp mashed
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (205 degrees C).
- In a large bowl stir together the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar. Then, make a well in the center.
- In a small bowl, beat egg, milk and oil together. Pour all at once into the well in the flour mixture. Mix quickly and lightly until moistened. Do not beat. The batter will be lumpy, gently stir in jam.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake at 400 degrees F (205 degrees C) for 25 minutes or until golden.