Egg-free & Grain Free Peanut Butter Choc Chip Cookies recipe shared by Sweeter Life Club.
Egg-free & Grain Free Peanut Butter Choc Chip Cookies
Author: sweeter life club
Recipe type: Snack
- 1 1/2 cups chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 pinch of bicarb soda
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons smooth peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 1/2 teaspoons Natvia
- Chocolate chips OR Chocolate, chopped
- Puree chickpeas, salt, bicarb, vanilla essence and peanut butter together in a food processor or with an immersion blender. Blend thoroughly until well combined and all of the chickpeas have been pureed.
- Add the milk, a tablespoon at a time to achieve best biscuit dough consistency.
- Add the Nativia one teaspoon at a time until you reach desired sweetness.
- Transfer to a bowl and mix in (by hand) chocolate chips/chopped chocolate.
- Place teaspoonfuls onto a greased baking tray and bake for 10-15mins at 160-180°C.