Eggless Pancakes/Pikelets recipe shared by Sweeter Life Club.
Author: sweeter life club
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 1 1/2 cups (225g) self-raising flour
- 1 sachet Natvia
- 1 1/2 cups (375ml) water or milk
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence (optional)
- Combine the flour, and Natvia in a bowl and whisk in the water or milk and butter until the batter is smooth. Add the vanilla here if using and whisk in.
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat and cook tablespoonful amounts of the batter for 1 to 2 minutes until bubbles appear on the surface. Turn and cook the other side for a further 30 seconds until lightly golden then transfer to a plate and keep warm. Repeat with the remaining batter - you should make about 24 pikelets.