Famous Taco Dip recipe shared by RecipesnFood.
Famous Taco Dip
Recipe type: Dip
- 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 16 ounce container nonfat sour cream
- 1.25 ounce package taco seasoning mix
- ¼ head iceberg lettuce – rinsed, dried, and shredded
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 3 chopped tomatoes
- You can also include olives, peppers or red onion
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream and taco seasoning. Spread this mixture in a 9-inch (or a little larger) round serving dish.
- Top the mixture with lettuce, Cheddar cheese, and tomatoes.