Fried Rice recipe shared by Riddhima Nair from Ching’s Secret.
Fried rice is a popular food in Asia. Each and every person loves to eat fried rice which tastes yummy and delicious. People usually prefer to eat during dinner meal. As a homemade dish fried rice is typically made with a leftover ingredient from other dishes.
- 1 Packet Fried Rice Masala
- 4 tbsp. of Oil
- 2 Cups of Chopped Vegetables of your choice (cabbage, carrot, capsicum, onion, french beans, etc
- 6 Cups of Boiled Rice
- Chopped spring onion for garnishing
- Heat 4 tbsp of oil in a pan & stir-fry 2 cups of chopped vegetables of your choice (carrot, capsicum, onion, cabbage, french beans, etc) for 2-3 minutes.
- Add 6 cups of boiled rice (leftover rice from last night's dinner is perfect) to the vegetables.
- Add masala mixture & stir-fry for 1-2 minutes. Your Fried Rice is ready.
- Garnish with chopped spring onion & serve hot.