Fudgy Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie recipe shared by Ravi Kumar from India Food Network.
Make most delicious and tasty Fudgy Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie. It’s easy and quick to make. The Fudgy Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie recipe is very simple and awesome in taste.
- 3tbsp butter
- 1 egg
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1/3 cup packed dark-brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- ¼ cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup flour
- ¼ cup white chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, beat butter and sugar well.
- Stir in egg and vanilla essence, add the flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Add the chocolate chips to the mixture.
- Transfer the mixture to a well greased 8-inch cast-iron skillet.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 200 degree celsius for 18-20 mins until the cookie is golden brown and just set in the center.