Ginger Saffron Tea recipe shared by Rebecca from RawSpiceBar.
Ginger Saffron Tea
Author: Rebecca - RawSpiceBar
Recipe type: Drinks
- RawSpiceBar’s Saffron (10 to 12 strands)
- 4 cups water
- 2 to 3 inches fresh ginger
- 3 tablespoons honey (optional)
- Dash ground cinnamon or cinnamon stick (optional)
- Peel ginger and chop it coarsely
- Pour the 4 cups of water into a pot, add the ginger and cinnamon (optional) and bring to a boil.
- Turn the heat to low. Add the RawSpiceBar’s Saffron strands, cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Uncover, turn heat slightly up and simmer for an additional 5 minutes. Add honey if you like it sweet.
- Strain tea into 4 cups. Serve and enjoy!