Goan Style Rava Fish Fry shared by Ravi Kumar from India Food Network.
Here is a great Indian cooking recipe. This is Goan Style Rava Fish Fry. The secret to perfect crisp fried fish which make it more delicious and tasty is Indian herbs and spices. Goan Style Rava Fish Fry recipe is simple and easy to make at home, you can serve it as the side dish or even as a main course meal.
- 1 inch fresh Ginger
- 1 medium Garlic bulb
- 25 red dried Kashmiri Chili
- ¼ Tsp Cumin seeds
- 1 inch Cinnamon stick
- 5 Clove
- ¼ tsp Turmeric powder
- pinch Salt
- 1 Tsp Sugar
- 500 ml Pam Vinegar (and maybe more is needed)
- 100 gram Rava (semolina)
- Mackerel 3 pcs
- Slit the fish open from the side and open a wide cavity to stuff in the masala.
- Take some Goan Sea Salt and rub it in and on the fish.
- To make the recheado masala, soak some dried red chilies in some warm water till they become soft enough to go into the grinder. Then, add cumin seeds, turmeric powder, garlic, ginger, cinnamon, cloves, sugar & pam vinegar. Grind all of this into a paste. The masala is ready! Apply this paste in and on the fish nicely. Spread it well and evenly. Coat the fish with
- Add cumin seeds, turmeric powder, garlic, ginger, cinnamon, cloves, sugar & pam vinegar. Grind all of this into a paste. The masala is ready!
- Apply this paste in and on the fish nicely. Spread it well and evenly.
- Coat the fish with rava on both sides. Add some oil in a pan, place the fish on the pan and let it cook in the pan till both sides are well cooked and crispy.