Goji Berry Oatmeal recipe shared by Jenny Travens from SuperFoodsLiving.
Goji Berry Oatmeal
Goji berries are a rich source of essential vitamins and minerals, amino acids, polysaccharides, and phytochemicals. Goji berries are touted to provide longevity, build strength, and increase sexual potency.
Author: Jenny Travens
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 1 cup goji berries
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 1 cup chocolate nibs
- 2 cups water
- ½ cup almond milk or unsweetened soy milk
- Boil 2 cups of water and add goji berries in it.
- Let it sit for 5 minutes to soften the berries.
- Add a cup of oatmeal then let it cook in a low temperature with the lid on.
- Once cooked, take off heat and mix well the almond milk along with the chocolate nibs.
See original recipe @ Superfood Living