Goji Cranberry Lemon Tea recipe shared by Jenny Travens from SuperFoodsLiving.
A good alternative I’ve discovered is waking up to a nice cup of tea in the morning, which is yummy and stimulates my body into getting hungry. Lemons are acidic in nature and have an alkalyzing effect on your body to aid in reducing acidity in your body and help digestion.
- 8 oz pure filtered water
- 2 tbsp goji berries
- 1 tbsp cranberries
- grade A or grade B maple syrup (to taste)
- 1 tea bag (preferably black or green)
- lemon wedge
- Place tea bag, goji berries, and cranberries in the mug.
- Boil the water.
- Pour boiled water in the mug and steep the tea bag for a few minutes or until desired taste.
- Squeeze in the lemon and add maple syrup to taste.