Grilled Chipotle Shrimp recipe shared by George from Pescetarian Diet..
This recipe is for the true pescetarian. This shrimp recipe makes a tasty lunch or dinner.
Pescetarian Grilled Chipotle Shrimp
Chipotle style shrimp makes a great summer grilled meal.
Recipe type: Pescetarian
- 15-20 Medium sized shrimp
- 2 Tbs. of olive oil
- 2.5 tsp. of chipotle chili powder
- Juice of 2 medium limes
- 1 chopped clove garlic
- 2-3 chopped serrano peppers (Only if you want is spicy!)
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- Best if done on charcoal grill, but will work on any grill.
- Mix together olive oil, chipotle chili powder, lime juice, garlic and sea salt.
- Marinate shrimp either in bag or on a plate for about 20 minutes.
- Cook shrimp with peppers and some marinade over medium heat grill in wok or pan, for approx. 5 minutes. Grill temp. will vary, so be sure shrimp are cooked thoroughly. Pepper to taste and serve hot.