Grilled Shrimp with Baltimore Bay Spices, Garlic and Lemon recipe shared by Sarah from RawSpiceBar.
Grilled Shrimp with Baltimore Bay Spices, Garlic and Lemon
Author: Sarah - RawSpiceBar
Recipe type: Dinner
- 1 tbsp RawSpiceBar Baltimore Bay Spices
- 1 lb (16/20 per pound) shrimp
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 1/4 cup fresh basil (roughly chopped)
- 3 tbsp butter, at room temperature
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- Kosher salt to taste
- Using a small, sharp knife or small scissors, slit the shell along the back of each shrimp, and remove the vein.
- Combine RawSpiceBar’s Bay Spices, oil, lemon juice, butter, garlic, salt to taste in a large bowl and mix together well. Toss deveined shrimp with mixture and let marinade for at least 30 minutes, up to 4 hours.
- Turn grill to medium heat. Put shrimp on the grill over the coals and cook until they are opaque throughout (2 minutes per side).
- Place lemons on grill the last minute. The heat will release the juice from the lemons.
- Transfer cooked shrimp to a bowl and toss gently with basil, butter, grilled lemon wedges juice and remaining RawSpiceBar’s Bay Spices. Serve shrimp out of the bowl.