Hazelnut Dukkah Yogurt Dip recipe shared by Rebecca from RawSpiceBar.
Hazelnut Dukkah Yogurt Dip
Author: Rebecca - RawSpiceBar
Recipe type: Dip
- RawSpiceBar's Hazelnut Dukkah
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp sea salt
- High quality extra virgin olive oil
- Using a small, dry skillet over low heat, toast RawSpiceBar's Hazelnut Dukkah until fragrant, about 2-3 minutes.
- Mix greek yogurt with salt and lemon juice. Sprinkle dukkah on top with a generous drizzle of olive oil. Serve with RawSpiceBar's roasted Egyptian spiced bronzini or pita chips.