Jammy French Toast recipe shared by Riddhima Nair from Kissan Tiffin Timetable (IFN).
Jammy French Toast is a delicious and tasty recipe made with the goodness of Kissan Berry Blast. It is a unique and exciting tiffin idea for your kids to enjoy at school. It is not only tasty but also a healthy French Toast recipe.
- Kissan Berry Blast Jam: 3 tablespoons(60g)
- Whole wheat bread: 6 - 8 slices
- Eggs: 3
- Milk: 1 cup
- Cinnamon powder: 1/2 teaspoon
- A pinch of salt
- Oil: 1 tablespoon
- Add the Kissan Berry Blast Jam to 2 slices of the bread and make a sandwich, keep it aside
- Take a shallow dish and add eggs, beat it well
- Add milk, salt and cinnamon to the eggs, mix well
- Heat oil in a pan
- Now, gently dip the jam sandwich in this egg mixture and turn it around so that it is properly soaked
- Place it in the pan and cook for 2 minutes on each side