Jammy Poha recipe shared by Riddhima Nair from Kissan Tiffin Timetable (IFN).
Jammy Poha is an easy to make breakfast recipe. It is a traditional poha recipe with rajgira and oats which balance the flavor of this dish.
Author: Saee Koranne - Kissan Tiffin Timetable
Recipe type: Breakfast
- Thin poha: 1/2 cup
- Rolled oats: 1/4 cup
- Corn flakes: 1/4 cup
- Popped amaranth (rajgira): 2 tablespoons
- Almond flakes: 2 tablespoons
- Melon seeds (magaj): 2 tablespoons
- Raisins: 1 tablespoon
- Kissan Berry Blast Jam: 2 tablespoons
- Cinnamon powder: 1 large punch
- Rice bran oil: 1/2 teaspoon
- Mix the Kissan Berry Blast Jam, cinnamon powder and oil in a bowl.
- Place the poha, oats, almond flakes, melon seeds and raisins in a baking tray. Drizzle this jam mixture on the poha and oats and mix using a spatula.
- Bake at 150 degrees centigrade for 10-12 minutes or until the mixture is slightly crisp.
- Allow to cool completely. Then, add the corn flakes and popped amaranth and mix well.
- Pack with sides of pomegranate and khakhra.