Kadai Cholle recipe shared by Priyanka Dave from Ching’s Secret.
Chinese Schezwan Kadai Cholle recipe is a popular vegetable dish in Indian cuisine. The main ingredient is chickpeas. It is fairly dry and spicy with a sour citrus. Schezwan Kadai Cholle is an authentic Punjabi dish which you can easily make at home and you can enjoy this with Bhatura, Jeera rice, Naan and many more.
- 6 tsp Ching's Secret Schezwan Chutney
- 3 Cups Kabuli Channa boiled
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1/2 tsp Ajwaine
- 1 inch Ginger (juliennes)
- 4-5 Slit Green Chillies
- 1 tsp Garlic (chopped)
- 2 tbsp Oil
- Heat oil in a pan. Add cumin seeds, ajwain and fry.
- Add ginger, slit green chillies, and chopped garlic. Fry for 2-3 mins.
- Add Schezwan Chutney and cook for about 2-3 mins. Then add boiled channa and mix well.
- Add water and cook the channa for 6-7 mins. Add Salt.
- Add chopped coriander leaves and mix well.
- Remove it in a serving bowl and serve hot.