Kolhapuri Special Pandhra Rassa recipe shared by Ravi Kumar from India Food Network.
Pandhra Rassa is one of the delicious and tasty dishes you can enjoy anytime. It is prepared mostly in Maharashtra, Goa and Mangalore. Pandhra Rassa recipe has two different version, one is with gravy and second is version is dry.
- 1 cup fresh coconut
- Salt to taste
- 1 glass stock (chicken or mutton)
- 1 tsp pepper powder
- Grind the fresh coconut along with pepper powder and a cup of water.
- Take out the extract or coconut milk.
- Add some rice flour to this.
- Heat a pan and pour the mutton stock. Let it come to a boil.
- Add the coconut extract at this point and mix well.
- Check salt and cook for 2 minutes. Don’t overcook so that it does not split.
- You can add any meat of your choice to this.
- Serve it with hot chapatis or plain rice.