Kosha Mangsho (Bengali Mutton) recipe shared by Ravi Kumar from India Food Network.
Kosha Mangsho recipe has the best flavor because the best herbs and spices are used in it. Kosha Mangsho is one of the best and most famous Bengali mutton recipes which is made for almost every Bengali’s special occasion.
- 0.5 tsp ghee/ Mustard oil
- 2 tsp of whole garam masala and bay leaves
- 4-5 cloves
- 4-5 medium onions ground to paste
- Paste of 3-4 medium size tomatoes
- 2 tbsp of ginger paste, 1 tbsp of garlic paste.
- A cup of water
- 4-5 cardamon
- 4-5 dried red chilies
- In a pressure cooker, add in oil, red chilies, bay leaves, cloves, cinnamon, cardamom and stir.
- Add in onions and let them cook until caramelized.
- Put ginger, garlic, tomato paste and the marinated mutton, potatoes, salt,water, garam masala powder.
- Let this cook until the meat is well done.
- Garnish and serve.