Mango Corn Salsa With Paprika & Ginger recipe shared by Rebecca Myers from RawSpiceBar.
Mango corn salsa with sweet paprika flakes, ginger and allspice create a blend of sweet and spicy that pairs perfectly with citrusy mango and grilled summer corn.
- RawSpiceBar's Paprika Ginger Spices
- 4 corn on the cob, fresh
- 2 mangos
- 1 handful fresh coriander
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- Zest and juice of 2 limes
- 2 tsp olive oil
- Heat grill to medium. Pull outer husks of corn down to the ear and remove silk strands. Fold hisks back into place.
- Place corn on the grill, close cover and grill for 15-20 minutes, turning every 5 minutes until kernels are tender when pierced with a knife.
- Chop mango and coriander. Combine with grilled corn in a small bowl.
- Add RawSpiceBar's Paprika Ginger Spices, lime zest and juice, salt to taste and olive oil.