Masala Chaas (Buttermilk) recipe shared by Ravi Kumar from India Food Network.
Masala Chaas (Buttermilk) recipe is a healthy and delicious drink that you can have any time of the day. Buttermilk is one of India’s favourite cool drink during a hot summer day and even when you want to feel full of refreshment. Masala Chaas recipe or Buttermilk recipe is quick and easy to make it only takes a couple of minutes.
- Curd - 1 cup
- Water - 2 cups
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper powder - ¼ tsp
- Roasted cumin powder - ½ tsp
- Mint leaves - 8-10 (very finely chopped)
- Coriander leaves - 1 tsp (finely chopped)
- Whisk curd till smooth. Add water and whisk again to form froth on top.
- Add all the remaining ingredients. Serve chilled.