Masala Milk recipe shared by Ravi Kumar from India Food Network.
Delicious Masala Milk recipe is a blend of nuts and aromatic spices. Masala Milk is a flavoured beverage made of milk with the mixture of aromatic Indian spices and herbs. Kesar masala Milk recipe or Saffron Milk Shake recipe contains a marvelous combination of health and refreshment.
- 1 cup milk
- 2-3 tbsp sugar
- Half crushed almonds, pista and saffron (kesar)
- Cardamom (elaichi) powder
- Boil 1 cup milk
- Once the milk boils, add 2 tbsp sugar
- Add cardamom powder according to taste
- Add half crushed almonds, pista and kesar
- Mix well and let the milk come to a boil
- Pour into a cup
- Masala milk is ready to serve