Mexican Spooky Eyeball Tacos recipe shared by RecipesnFood.
Have you every Halloween themed tacos on any Halloween Party. If not, then give them a try. They are a perfect Nasty Treat for a Halloween Get Together/Party or a Halloween Kids Treat.
Mexican Spooky Eyeball Tacos
Recipe type: Dinner
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (1¼ ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 12 taco shells
- 3⁄4 cup salsa
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 tomatoes, small cubes
- 1 small head lettuce, sliced into small confetti squares
- 1 (2¼ ounce) can large black olives, sliced
- 1 cup cheese, Shredded & Long (cheddar is good, but a Mexican blend would be good too)
- Mix meat and seasoning mix. Shape half of the mixture into 24 (1-inch) balls; place in 15x10x1-inch baking pan and bake at 350 F for 15 to 20 minutes or until cooked through.
- Brown the remaining seasoned ground beef and add salsa.
- Fill each taco shell with a thin layer of ground beef, sour cream, lettuce, and tomatoes.
- Position 2 meatballs inside the taco shell and add a dollop of sour cream to each. Garnish with olives to make “eyeballs.” Spread the cheese out along to the top for stringy hair.