Mini Kaffir Lime Tarts recipe shared by Rebecca from RawSpiceBar.
Mini Kaffir Lime Tarts
Author: Rebecca - RawSpiceBar
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 6 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- RawSpiceBar's Kaffir Lime
- 4 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 4 egg yolks
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- Optional: lime slices and whipped cream for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 12-count muffin pan with liners. Set pans aside.
- To make the crust, combine graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and granulated sugar in a medium bowl. Add 1 tablespoon of mixture into each liner, making sure the crust is tight and compact. Pre-bake crusts for 5 minutes. Remove from oven.
- To make the filling, in a large bowl, beat the cream cheese on high speed with a mixer until smooth, about 1 minute. Beat in the egg yolks, followed by the sweetened condensed milk and lime juice, until combined.
- Pour filling evenly into each crust. Bake for 15-16 minutes.
- Allow pies to cool at room temperature in the pan set on a wire rack. Once cool, place the pan in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours and up to 1 day.
- Once chilled, serve the key lime pies cold with whipped cream and a lime slice if desired. Serve and enjoy!