Mixed Fruit Jam & Banana Pancakes recipe shared by Rahul Upadhyay from Kissan Tiffin Timetable (IFN).
Mixed Fruit Jam Pancake recipe is tasty and easy to Make. Mixed Fruit Jam Banana Pancake is one of the most delicious jam recipe for Tiffin.
An excellent way to pack fruits in your kid’s tiffin is by preparing Mixed Fruit Jam and Banana Pancakes by our chef Vicky Ratnani.
- 1 cup Flour
- ⅓ cup Oats
- ⅓ cup Pistachios
- 1½ tbsp Kissan Mixed Fruit Jam
- Baking Powder, pinch
- ½ tsp Cinnamon Powder
- 1½ cups Milk
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Banana, sliced
- In a bowl, add the flour, oats, pistachios, baking powder, cinnamon powder, Kissan mixed fruit jam and milk and whisk it well to make a smooth batter.
- Place a pan on the stove and add some olive oil to it.
- Scoop out the batter and pour it on the pan making small pancakes. If you want you can make bigger pancakes as well.
- Once the side down becomes golden brown flip it to cook it on the other side.
- While the pancakes get ready, get the tiffin ready by adding some chopped fruits & dry fruits to the side.
- Then, slice a whole banana and place those slices on top of the pancakes.
- Your tiffin is ready!