Luscious No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake recipe shared by Ravi Kumar from India Food Network.
Try this!! It is an all-time favourite cheesecake! It also is the simplest Luscious No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake recipe you can find. This is a quick, delicious and easy recipe to make. The taste is so refreshing. If you love lemon and cheesecake you’re going to love this awesome recipe of Luscious No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake.
- 1 cup – digestive biscuits
- 1 cup – condensed milk
- 2 limes – to make zest
- 1 tbsp – butter
- 1 tsp – heaped gelatin dissolved in water
- 2 cup – cream cheese
- 2 tbsp – gondhoraj lebu juice
- Crush the digestive biscuits, add melted butter and press the mixture on the bottom of a cheesecake mold.
- Refrigerate for 10 min.
- While the base is chilling, prepare the cheesecake mixture by whipping the cream cheese and condensed milk.
- Heat the soaked gelatin in a double boiler till the gelatin melts. Add this to the cream cheese mixture.
- Add the Gandhara lebu juice and zest.
- Pour it into the prepared cheesecake mould with the biscuit bottom.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Slice and serve.