Organic Guacamole with Essential Oils recipe shared by Dale from DIY Essential Oils.
ORGANIC GUACAMOLE WITH ESSENTIAL OILS
A healthy organic guacamole with Essential Oils from Young Living. A perfect dip with chips, inside a burrito, on top of a salad, or on top of enchiladas.
Author: Dade - DIY Essential Oils
Recipe type: Dip
- 3 ripe organic avocados
- 4 drops lime young living essential oil
- 2 tbsp cilantro (chopped)
- 1/4 cup red onion (finely chopped)
- 1/2 organic jalapeño, including seeds (finely chopped)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground organic cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground organic cumin
- 1/2 tsp kosher sea salt
- Place avocado pulp, lime juice, salt, and essential oils in a large mixing bowl. Use a fork to smash and fold the avocados until your favorite consistency is achieved.
- Add each ingredient and stir until completely mixed.
- aste frequently and adjust as needed.
Learn more about organic food recipes and Essential Oils at DIYEssentialOils.com