Peach Cobbler recipe shared by ClintonT from gift a feast.
Recipe type: dessert
- 1 cup flour
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 stick butter
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 large can peaches (1 quart)
- ) Melt butter in 2 qt. baking dish while preheating oven to 350 degrees.
- ) Mix t/g dry ingredients in a bowl.
- ) Drain peaches, keeping the juice. Cut peaches into chunks.
- ) Mix peach juice with dry ingredients and pour into the baking dish with melted butter.
- ) Spoon peaches over the top.
- ) Bake 30-45 minutes, or until brown on top.
- ) Cool before eating.
Note: This recipe does not double well. You’ll need to cook it longer, and it may never brown.