Potato Herb Gratin recipe shared by Rebecca from RawSpiceBar.
Potato Herb Gratin
Author: Rebecca - RawSpiceBar
Recipe type: Side
- 1 pouch RawSpiceBar’s Winter Herb Blend
- 1 pound small/medium white or purple potatoes
- 1 cup cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- Kosher salt to taste
- Slice potatoes with mandolin or a thinly as possible. Tip into boiling water few minutes, then run with cold water and pat dry.
- Beat cream, milk with eggs and RawSpiceBar’s Winter Herb Blend, plus kosher salt to taste.
- Grease pan and arrange potatoes, seasoning a little more between layers. Pour over cream shaking the tin so it would cover all potatoes.
- Cover tin with foil and bake for about an hour, removing foil the last minute to brown potato terrine. Serve warm.