Power Green Turmeric Smoothie recipe shared by Sarah from RawSpiceBar.
Power Green Turmeric Smoothie
Author: Sarah - RawSpiceBar
Recipe type: Drinks
- RawSpiceBar’s Power Spices
- 2 cups spinach or torn kale leaves
- 1/2 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1 small pear (or 1/2 large), cored and chopped
- 1 banana, chopped (preferably frozen)
- 1 cup almond milk or coconut water
- 1 tablespoon of fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon of fresh parsley
- 1/2 to 1 whole lemon, juiced
- Place ingredients in blender and blend until completely smooth.