Punjabi Lassi recipe shared by Ravi Kumar from India Food Network.
Make Punjabi Lassi at home with this great recipe from all the way from Punjab. Lassi is a chilled yoghurt drink flavoured with cardamom and topped with chopped nuts. Punjabi Lassi is India’s delicious lassi drink recipe that is very famous all over the world.
- Fresh Curd – 1 cup ( Chilled )
- Water – 1/4 cup ( Chilled )
- Sugar – 2 tsp
- Fresh malai
- Cardamom powder – 1/2 tsp
- Mint leaves
- Whisk curd and sugar with a hand whisk until smooth.
- Add water and cardamom powder and mix well.
- Pour the lassi in the serving glass.
- Pour the lassi from one glass to another from a slight distance a few times.
- Garnish with mint leaves and fresh malai. Serve chilled.