Quick Aloo Subzi (Dry Potato Curry) recipe shared by Riddhima Nair from India Food Network.
Quick Aloo Subzi (Dry Potato Curry) – There are many varieties and preparation of aloo sabzi. Most notable ones are with gravy and without gravy. Easy lunch aloo sabzi recipes are made in various North Indian and South Indian style curry and sabzi at home for lunch and dinner to serve with chapattis, roti, phulkas or any other Indian style flat bread.
- 3-4 boiled potatoes
- 2-3 chopped green chillies
- 1 tsp mustard seeds (rai)
- 1 tsp cumin seeds (jeera)
- 12-13 curry leaves (kadi patta)
- 1/4 tsp asafoetida (hing)
- 1/2 tsp tumeric powder (haldi)
- Salt to taste
- Chopped coriander
- 2 tbsp oil
- In a heated pan, add in oil, hing, mustard seeds, salt, cumin seeds, green chillies, curry leaves, turmeric powder, coriander and the chopped potatoes.
- Mix this well until the potatoes are well coated. Let it cook for a while.
- Garnish and serve hot.