Ragi-jam filled Pancakes recipe shared by Riddhima Nair from Kissan Tiffin Timetable (IFN).
Ragi-jam filled Pancakes are usually served with coffee or hot chocolate for a breakfast treat that entire family will love.
Ragi-jam filled Pancakes
Author: Amrita Raichand - Kissan Tiffin Timetable
Recipe type: Breakfast
- Ragi flour: 1/2 cup
- Banana: 1 medium
- Egg: 1
- Toned milk: 1/4 cup
- Baking powder: 1 teaspoon
- Kissan Orange Blast Jam: 2 tablespoons
- Melted butter: 1/2 tablespoon
- Maida: 1/2 cup
- In a bowl of a mixer grinder add the egg and banana broken into 3 to 4 pieces along with milk and purée till the banana is totally mixed in.
- Take a sieved Ragi flour and maida in a bowl along with the baking powder. Then add the milk and egg mixture. Then with a whisk mix the pancake batter.
- Take a bowl and liquefy Kissan Orange Blast Jam
- Take a non-stick pan and brush the pan with butter, put on a medium heat, drop a ladle full of batter in the pan, put a spoon of Kissan Orange Blast Jam (which you cream with the help of a spoon first) in the centre of the pancake.
- And cover the Kissan Orange Blast Jam with more batter, allow to cook for 2 minutes and turn over, cook for just 30 seconds on the second side.
- Cool slightly and pack.