Sweeter Life Club shares a recipe for Amazing Rainbow Layered Cupcake with Frosting.
Amazing Rainbow Layered Cupcake with Frosting
Author: sweeter life club
Recipe type: Snack
- 175g butter
- 10 tablespoon Natvia
- 1½ teaspoon vanilla essence
- 3 eggs beaten
- 3 cups self-raising flour
- Pinch of salt
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder *(may need 1/8 teaspoon more)
- 1 cup milk
- Red, yellow, green and blue food colouring
- 2 cups cream
- 3 tablespoon Natvia
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 180°C, line tins with baking paper.
- Cream butter, gradually add Natvia (beat until light and creamy).
- Add vanilla essence, then add eggs gradually (beat well after each addition).
- Sift flour, baking powder and salt together; fold in alternately with the milk.
- Separate batter into 4 portions and add respective food colouring to each
- Pour into cake tins and bake for 10 minutes or until cooked.
- Cut out cake with cookie cutters and assemble with frosting
- Chill bowl and pour cream in bowl.
- Whip at medium high speed until it starts to thicken.
- Slow speed down to medium and gradually pour in Natvia
- Continue to whisk until soft peaks form.
- Add vanilla extract and whisk by hand until frosting is smooth.
- - See more at: http://www.sweeterlifeclub.com/recipes/amazing-rainbow-layered-cupcake-with-frosting/#sthash.fYCcVwZF.dpuf