Rajasthani Junglee Maas recipe shared by Ravi Kumar from India Food Network.
Rajasthani Junglee Maas recipe is a traditional Rajasthani recipe made with delicious and tasty herbs and spices. Rajasthani Junglee Maas recipe tastes exotic and is prepared with pure Desi Ghee. Authentic Rajasthani Junglee Maas is served on special occasions, you can eat as the main dish with rice, roti and naan.
- 1 kg Mutton
- 5 tbsp Ghee
- 2 tsp Coarsely crushed coriander seeds
- 10-12 whole cloves Garlic
- 15-20 ( Whole ) Dry Red Chilies
- 2 tsp Kashmiri red chili powder
- Fresh coriander for garnishing
- Salt to taste
- Heat ghee in heavy bottom pan.
- Add crushed coriander seeds, garlic cloves and dry red chilies and fry for a few seconds.
- Add mutton, red chili powder and salt and fry on high heat for 3-4 minutes.
- Cover the pan and simmer on low.
- Cook for 45-50 minutes, until mutton is cooked.
- Add some water if required while cooking.
- Garnish with fresh coriander and serve hot with any Indian bread