Rajasthani Papad Gathiya Curry recipe shared by Riddhima Nair from India Food Network.
Rajasthani Papad Gathiya Curry – Rajasthani dish is authentic dish and papad gathiya curry are never forget dish. This thick sev is made from chickpea flour to make this delicious and authentic dish.
- Vegetable oil - 1 tbsp
- Cumin seeds - 1 tsp
- Heeng - 1/2 tsp
- Dry red chilli - 2-3
- Methi seeds - 1/4 tsp ( Crushed )
- Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
- Roasted cumin powder - 1/2 tsp
- Coriander powder - 1 tsp
- Urad Dal Papad - 3-4 ( Cut into small pieces )
- Curd - 1/2 cup ( Whisked with 1 tsp Maida )
- Red chilli powder - 1 tsp
- Gathiya sev - 1/2 cup
- Heat water in a pan.
- Once the water comes to a boil, add papad and cook for a minute.
- Drain and keep aside. Heat oil in a pan. Once the oil is hot, add cumin seeds, heeng and dry red chilli and let them crackle for a few seconds. Add methi seeds and fry for another second.
- Whisk curd with red chilli powder, turmeric powder, cumin powder and coriander powder. Add the curd in the pan and whisk until oil starts to separate from the sides. Add little boiled water to thin the gravy. Add the boiled papad and gathiya and cook for a minute.
- Garnish with fresh coriander.
- Serve hot with phulke or Paratha.