Chilled Cucumber and Woodear Mushroom Salad recipe shared by Nikki.
Chilled Cucumber and Woodear Mushroom Salad
Author: Nikki - MyNutriCounter
Recipe type: Salad
- 14g/0.5oz dried woodear mushrooms
- 200g/7oz Japanese cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp. sesame seeds
- 1 tsp. grated ginger
- 15ml/0.5fl oz lime juice
- 15ml/0.5fl oz light soy sauce
- 15ml/0.5fl oz sesame oil
- 1 tsp. palm sugar
- 1/2 tsp. Thai chilli, chopped
- Soak woodear mushrooms in cold water for 15-30 minutes to re-hydrate.
- Drain mushrooms and boil for 2 minutes. Drain and leave to cool.
- Mix ginger, lime juice, soy sauce, sesame oil, sugar, and chili in a bowl.
- Toss in sliced cucumbers, cooked mushrooms, and sesame seeds.
- Chill for at least an hour before serving.