Granola with Almonds, Walnuts, Cranberries and Goji Berries recipe shared by Julia from Vegan .io.
Granola with Almonds, Walnuts, Cranberries and Goji Berries
Wholesome gluten-free energy boosting granola breakfast packed with nuts and berries.
Author: Julia - Vegan .io
Recipe type: breakfast
Cuisine: vegan, gluten-free
- 1 cup almonds (crushed)
- 2 tsps coconut oil
- 0.5 cups cranberries (dried and cut in half)
- 2 tbsps goji berries
- 2 cups jumbo rolled oats
- 2 tbsps maple syrup
- 1 dash sea salt
- 0.25 tsps vanilla powder
- 1 cup walnut (crushed)
- Preheat the oven to 300 °F (150 degrees).
- Mix the oats and nuts with the berries in a big bowl.
- Mix the coconut oil with the vanilla, salt and maple syrup in a small separat cup.
- Add the liquid oil mixture to the oats and mix it with your hands until it's evenly spread.
- Put baking paper on the baking sheet before you scatter the granola on it.
- Toast the granola for about 10 minutes in the oven.
- It needs to completely cool down before you can fill it into a storage container.
Serving size: 6