Red Cabbage, Kidney Bean and Pomegranate Salad with Peanut Butter Dressing recipe shared by Matt from Vegan .io.
Red cabbage, kidney bean and pomegranate salad, with creamy peanut butter, ginger and garlic dressing.
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes (quartered)
- 0.33 cups kidney beans
- 1 bunch mixed greens (roughly torn)
- 0.5 onions (thinly sliced)
- 1 pomegranate
- 0.25 heads red cabbage (chopped)
- 1 red chili (deseeded and thinly sliced)
- 3 tbsps creamy peanut butter
- 4 tsps fresh ginger (grated)
- 1 clove garlic (finely chopped)
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tbsps rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- Wash the vegetables and prepare them accordingly – tear the lettuce, chop the purple cabbage, quarter cherry tomatoes, thinly slice the onions, deseed and slice the red chili. Place them all in a salad bowl. Add in cooked kidney beans and pomegranate seeds. Set aside.
- For dressing; Combine all the ingredients and whisk until smooth,
- To serve, drizzle over the salad and toss. Serve immediately.