Roti Noodles recipe shared by Riddhima Nair from Kissan Tiffin Timetable.
Delicious Roti Noodles recipe is made with the leftover roti; it is innovative ways to make kids have roti and veggies. It is delightful vegan Chinese recipe which is perfect for your kid’s tiffin box; it is not only tasty but also healthy Chapati recipe which can be had as a breakfast or as a snacks recipe. It is made with a readily available ingredient with the added flavour of kissan tomato ketchup which brings out the medley flavour to the dish along with the goodness of tomatoes to the dish making the wonderful treat for your child. It is an innovative way to make noodles with the tasty and healthy for your child and I am sure your child will love to eat.
- Roti or paratha: 2
- Kissan Fresh Tomato Ketchup: 2 tablespoons
- Julienned carrot: ½ cup
- Julienned beetroot: ½ cup
- Sprouts: 2 tablespoons
- Salt to taste
- Pepper: A pinch
- Shredded cabbage: ½ cup
- Soy sauce: ½ teaspoon
- Finely chopped garlic: 1 teaspoon
- Roll the chapati and cut it into long strips, like noodles
- Heat oil in a pan, add garlic and saute it until brown
- Add mixed vegetables, salt to taste, pepper, soy sauce and Kissan Fresh Tomato Ketchup
- Toss it together and add roti noodles. Cook it for a few minutes
- Pack these chatpata roti noodles in your child's tiffin box.