Schezwan Poha recipe shared by Ravi Kumar from Ching’s Secret.
Schezwan Poha is an all-time favourite for Mumbaikars, It is a delicious breakfast which makes the mornings easier. It is an easy and quick recipe for breakfast. Schezwan Poha is full of nutrition and gets cooked in time. Try Poha adding Schezwan is a perfect twist.
- 4 tbsp Ching's Schezwan Chutney
- 2 Cups Thick Poha
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1 tsp Mustard Seeds
- 8 to 10 Curry Leaves
- 2 Chopped Green Chili
- 1 Chopped Onion
- Blanch the poha in water and then soak it.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add mustard seeds, curry leaves, green chilli, and onion. Saute for 2 mins
- Add Poha and Ching’s Secret Schezwan Chutney. Cook for 2-3 mins
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves