Semolina Berry Halwa recipe shared by Riddhima Nair from Kissan Tiffin Timetable (IFN).
It is not only tasty but also a healthy berry halwa recipe for a tiffin that your child will love to eat and share with his friends. This is the best veg semolina recipe that almost all vegetarian people will love to eat.
- Sooji: 1 cup
- Milk: 1 cup
- Olive oil: 2 tablespoons
- Sweetened condensed milk: 1/2 cup
- Kissan Berry Blast Jam: 2 tablespoons
- Chopped almonds and cashews: 1/2 cup
- Raisins: 2 tablespoons
- Pomegranate: 1 Cup
- Heat oil and saute sooji for a couple of minutes.
- Add milk. Keep stirring constantly.
- Add condensed milk and Kissan Berry Blast Jam
- Add dry fruits and pomegranate. Stir for a couple of minutes.
- Serve warm or cold.