Sindhi Bhindi Aloo In Green Masala recipe shared by Ravi Kumar from India Food Network.
Sindhi Bhindi Aloo in Green Masala is a traditional dish that will make your loved ones happy.
Sindhi Bhindi Aloo In Green Masala
Author: Veena Gidwani - India Food Network
Recipe type: Dinner
- 250 grams Bhindi (Okra)
- 2 potatoes
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 1 bunch of coriander leaves
- 8 to 10 flakes of garlic
- 2 green chilies
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tomato
- Salt to taste
- 3 tbsp oil
- In a blender, add coriander, onion, chilies, ginger, garlic and salt.
- Blend well until it tuns into a paste.
- Take the ladyfingers (bhindi), slit and stuff them with this masala.
- Fill in the potatoes in the same way.
- In a frying pan, add in oil, stuffed ladyfingers, potatoes, coriander powder, turmeric powder, salt and mix well.
- Add in chopped tomatoes and let this cook.
- Garnish and serve.