Sindhi Dagh Masala recipe shared by Ravi Kumar from India Food Network.
Sindhi Dagh Masala is a delicious recipe one can make for tea time snack. The Sindhi Dagh Masala recipe is easy and quick to make. It’s also called Tomato & Onion Masala recipe and it can be served as side dish with main course meal.
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 1 tsp ginger, chopped
- 1 tsp green chilies, chopped
- 2-3 onions, chopped
- 2-3 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a pan and add ginger, green chilies and onions and saute it well till onions become translucent.
- Next, add tomatoes and mix well.
- Add turmeric, coriander powder, cumin powder, red chili powder and salt and mix everything well.
- Cover the pan and let it steam and cook for 5-7 mins.
- Next, mash the mixture in the pan and add coriander leaves.