Sabrina from CHA! by Texas Pete® shares this recipe for Sizzling CHA! Ramen with Shrimp.
Enjoy a huge bowl of Ramen noodles loaded with shrimp, bell peppers, and Ramen broth flavored with CHA! by Texas Pete® for an out of this world spicy Ramen experience.
- Olive oil 1 Tbsp
- Shrimp, large, peeled, deveined 24
- Red bell pepper, cored, seeded, julienn 1
- Ramen noodles 2 packages
- CHA! by Texas Pete® 3 Tbsp
- Water 2 cups
- Place a medium-sized saucepot on the stove and turn to high heat.
- Once heated, add the olive oil followed by the shrimp and red bell peppers.
- Cook for 2 minutes or until the shrimp are half way cooked and add the Ramen seasoning to the pan.
- Cook for 1 minute more and add the 2 cups of water along with the Ramen noodles and put a tight fitting lid on the pan.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes or until the noodles and tender and the shrimp are fully cooked. Remove from heat and add the CHA! by Texas Pete®.
- Serve the shrimp and noodles in a large bowl with all of the spicy CHA! broth.