Bobbie from “A Vision to Remember” shares this yummy recipe for Strawberry Shortcake French Toast.
French Toast is one of my all time favorite breakfast and this version is no exception!
Strawberry Shortcake French Toast
Author: Bobbie-A Vision to Remember
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 1 loaf of Strawberry flavored bread (I personally prefer to use bread that has yeast, it seems to hold together better)
- 5 eggs
- 1/2 c almond milk (or regular milk)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Fresh Strawberries
- Coconut Syrup
- Whipping Cream (from a can or the real stuff)
- Mix the eggs, milk, and vanilla together. Beat the eggs really well.
- Dip each bread slice into your mixture. Make sure to coat each side well, then place on a griddle.
- Cook on both sides until light brown
- Serve french toast warm with fresh cut strawberries, syrup and whipping cream